5. The front of the shirt does not have a front patch. The reinforced part of the buttonhole bottom cloth is placed on the inside. There will be no front patch. It looks more concise without a tie. This type of front is called a French front.
6. Focus on beauty and light on function, so the left front chest also adopts a simple design without patch pockets. French shirts are high-end shirts that can match both formal and formal dresses.
The Italian shirt is a kind of aristocratic and romantic shirt in the traditional European style. It is mainly used to match formal wear. It is one of the typical gentleman formal shirts. Although its unique Milan sleeves are not as common as French cuff sleeves, they are also recognized as formal shirts together with French shirts due to their long history in the history of formal wear. Like French shirts, they have become the most commonly worn by traditional European gentlemen. Used shirt.
Italian Milanese sleeves are bi-fold sleeves like French Clover sleeves. The difference from French sleeves is:
1. Italian sleeves adopt arc-shaped outer pendulum. This traditional cuff shape is very decorative, which gives the owner of the shirt and shirt a romantic temperament.
2. Italian sleeves are not fixed with cufflinks, but still use ordinary buttons to fix the cuffs, but in general, the buttons are not easy to see when covered by the flip sleeves.
3. The front flap of the Italian shirt is different from the French style open door and concealed flap, with a front flap patch.
Simple can be divided into: formal shirts, casual shirts, casual shirts, home shirts, vacation shirts.
Formal shirts are used to match formal dresses or suits. Casual shirts are used to match suits for informal occasions. Home shirts are used to match informal suits, such as sweaters and casual pants, for home and walks, while vacation shirts are dedicated to travel and vacation.