CASHMERE is known by its regional name, CASHMERE.Today, the international word for CASHMERE, or CASHMERE, is CASHMERE.
Many people think cashmere is fine wool, but in fact, cashmere is different from wool.Wool grows on sheep and cashmere on goats.In order to keep out the cold, only the goats in the plateau area grow a thin layer of fine hair on the skin surface to resist the severe winter.People call them cashmere goats.In the spring, this layer of thin velvet automatically off, by the herdsmen with iron comb grab down to become velvet.Goatwool contains various impurities and coarse hair. It needs special washing, classification and smoothing to get pure cashmere raw materials, which are then spun, spun and sorted to make cashmere sweater, the favorite of human clothing nowadays.A cashmere goat produces only 150-200 grams of wool a year.Because the output is rare (only accounts for 0.2% of the total output of animal fiber at home and abroad), the quality is excellent, and the price is based on grams in the transaction, it is considered as "fiber gem" and "fiber queen", and therefore it is qualified as "soft gold".
Due to the limitation of geographical conditions, cashmere is only produced in a few countries at home and abroad.China is the largest producer of cashmere and cashmere at home and abroad.The output of cashmere accounts for 60% of the total output at home and abroad.It is also qualitatively superior to other countries.
Characteristics of cashmere:
Cashmere fiber is much thinner than wool, outer scales are also thinner than wool, smooth, therefore, light weight, soft, toughness.Especially suitable for making underwear, close-fitting wear, light, soft, soft, slippery, very comfortable, is any fiber can not match.Cashmere is a thin and curved fiber, which contains a lot of air, and form an air layer, can defend against the invasion of foreign cold air, retain the body temperature without reducing.As it is very thin, it is closely arranged in spinning and weaving. Even in a world of ice and snow, the warmth of cashmere will keep you away from your body.
Part of the technical terms of knitting
1. Mercerization: it usually refers to the processing process of cotton products (cotton cloth, cotton yarn) under tension and treated with concentrated caustic soda solution to obtain a lasting luster and improve its ability to absorb dyes.
2. Mercerizing singeing: pure cotton fabric by singeing machine of annular jet of mouth, fine hair burn off the surface of cotton fabric, again through the heavy alkali mercerizing machine process, the cotton fiber puffed and cellular molecular bonds gap expansion, under the action of soft water injection, make cotton fabric surface smooth and rounded, increased the fiber luster, improve the light cotton fabric.
Alkali shrinkage: the process of treating cotton knitted products with concentrated caustic soda solution in the state of relaxation.The purpose of alkali shrinkage is different from mercerization. Its main purpose is not to obtain luster, but to increase the density and elasticity of knitted fabric.
4. Drawing: in some fabrics, drawing is formed on the fabric by taking the knitting needle out of the cylinder or disc according to the fabric structure.
Pull-out fabric is a kind of double-sided fabric composed of special, or non-circular, front and back coils that are configured with each other, corresponding to the fact that the pull-out stitch in the fabric is actually the reverse knitting stitch on the opposite needle bed, so the whole fabric seems to have several vertical stripes in the single-sided plain knitting fabric.
5. Flexing: there are three forms of flexing: the first is the long wool formed in the weaving process;The second is the short wool formed by shearing after knitting into a circle;The third is to pull out the fiber in the floating line of grey knitted cloth to form nap.Knitted fabrics can be soft and plump after being fleeced, and the warmth of the fabric can be enhanced due to the formation of nap.
6. Heat setting: the process of heating the fabric under a certain tension to fix it in a new state.It can improve the dimensional stability of fabric after thermal characterization, and it is not easy to deform even under dyeing and finishing conditions such as hot and humid conditions and in the process of using later.
7. Microelement biochemistry: it refers to the high-tech technology that can emit the far-infrared wave absorbed by human body for a long time, digest human cells, improve human microcirculation, effectively eliminate lumps, and have the effect of antibacterial health care.
Jersey: refers to the flat knitted fabric used to make underwear.The dry weight of square meters is generally 80-120g/cm, the cloth surface is smooth and clean, the grain is clear, the texture is fine, the hand is smooth, the longitudinal and horizontal have good extension, and the horizontal is larger than the longitudinal extension.Hygroscopicity and permeability are good, but there are detaching and edging, and sometimes the coil skew phenomenon.Common sweat cloth has bleached sweat cloth, special white sweat cloth, fine bleach sweat cloth, singed mercerized sweat cloth;According to the dyeing and finishing process, there are plain jersey, printed jersey, navy strip jersey;According to the different raw materials used: blended single jersey, silk single jersey, acrylic single jersey, polyester single jersey, ramie single jersey and so on.